Different institutions require different documents for your participations in Second Career Courses, but the program of all of them is usually the same. Below is a list of the most popular tendencies in this area.
If you decided to start your own business you will need to apply for a Business Program. Here are the most popular ones:
- Diploma in Accounting & Payroll (this would be connected to Business Administration);
- Banking or Financial Services;
- Administrative Assistant.
In case you decided to join IT sector, you can get the following education:
- Network Technician;
- Web Technician;
If you like working with people and prefer Health Care:
- Health Office Administrator;
- Healthcare & Community Services
- Personal Support Worker (on an Internship basis);
- Early Childcare Assistant (on an Internship basis);
- Pharmacy Assistant.
Apart from these most popular Second Career Courses you can always find many Home Inspection and Trade Programs.